What is Term Life Insurance?
Term Life Insurance protects you for a specific time period or “term.” In the event of your death, a benefit is payable to your beneficiaries in the amount of coverage provided by your plan.
View our complete Term Life Insurance brochure.
How much insurance do you need?
Make sure your coverage keeps up with the changes in your life – such as marriage, home purchases, children, etc.
Our Term Life coverage is designed to be flexible, including the ability to select your coverage amount.
Complimentary features included with all of our Life products:
- Waiver of Premium — We’ll waive an employee’s life premium and continue coverage if they become totally disabled before age 60, for as long as they are totally disabled or until they reach age 70.
- Living Benefit — Employees who are diagnosed with a terminal illness (a life expectancy of less than 12 months) may choose to receive a percentage of their benefit while they are living.
- Conversion — If an employee’s position is terminated for any reason, they are eligible to convert to an individual life insurance policy without health underwriting.
Why EPIC Specialty Benefits?
- Customer service is our number one priority, and it shows! For 6 consecutive years, our customers have rated their overall satisfaction with EPIC at an average of 96% or better.
- Decisions on short-term disability claims are made within 2 days, not weeks. Payments are sent to you while the claim is being processed.
- Solid Midwest culture and work ethic for more than 30 years.
- Aligned with WPS Health Insurance – Providing health insurance coverage for more than 69 years.
Life insurance is important during every stage of life, whether you’re single with nothing to tie you down, married with or without kids, or a mature couple making plans. Everyone has something or someone to protect.