A healthy mouth is an important part of your overall health.
Our dental plans are designed to be flexible, including the ability to select your coinsurance and annual deductible amount.
View our complete Dental Insurance brochure.
- Routine oral exams
- Cleaning and polishing
- Topical fluoride treatment for dependent children
- Emergency care to relieve pain
- Sealants for dependent children
- Inlays, onlays
- Crowns, other than stainless steel
- Prosthetics, including bridges and dentures
- Lab tests and diagnostic exams
- Oral surgery
- Routine/Surgical extractions
- Therapeutic injections
- Stainless steel crowns
- Space maintainers for dependent children
- Denture and bridge repair
Why EPIC Specialty Benefits?
- Customer service is our number one priority, and it shows! For 6 consecutive years, our customers have rated their overall satisfaction with EPIC at an average of 96% or better.
- Decisions on short-term disability claims are made within 2 days, not weeks. Payments are sent to you while the claim is being processed.
- Solid Midwest culture and work ethic for more than 30 years.
- Aligned with WPS Health Insurance – Providing health insurance coverage for more than 69 years.
Dental Networks (located on your ID card)
For Groups in Ohio and Michigan
For Groups in Kansas and Missouri
For Groups in Indiana
to access providers. DenteMax Customer Service at 1-800-752-1547. Call 1-800-520-5750 for a printed provider list.
to access providers. Connection Dental Customer Service at 1-877-277-6872. Call 1-800-520-5750 for a printed provider list.
Click here and select the Preferred network
to access providers. Maverest Customer Service at 1-888-458-2137. Call 1-800-520-5750 for a printed provider list.
*In Wisconsin, WPS Health Insurance is the Dental benefits carrier.